Hands-free phone calls, music and more in premium stereo quality
With Signia hearing aids and StreamLine Mic, you enjoy the 4-in-1 experience :
A pair of hearing aids that deliver the sound that nature intended.
The new StreamLine Mic transforms your new Signia devices into more than state-of-the-art hearing aids. They also become a hands-free mobile headset and wireless headphones that stream premium stereo quality from any Bluetooth device – mobile phones, PCs and laptops.
A hands-free mobile headset for full convenience on the phone.
You can accept phone calls without having to take the phone out of your pocket. Even while streaming sound from your TV into your hearing aids via our StreamLine TV accessory, you can instantly take calls without having to turn off the TV sound manually. Besides, you can stream the phone call into both of your hearing aids (in case you have two) which significantly increases the quality of your conversation.
A pair of wireless stereo headphones with highest streaming quality.
This is the ideal solution if you would like to stream phone calls, music, audiobooks and more, directly into your hearing aids from any device with a Bluetooth connection.
A remote microphone for the best speech understanding in the most challenging situations.
StreamLine Mic also functions as a remote microphone to help you in challenging hearing situations, such as crowded meetings. You can stream a speaker’s voice directly into your hearing aids from a distance of up to 20 meters. As a result, you hear the speaker as clearly as if he or she were standing right next to you.
And with Signia’s myControl App, you can remotely control StreamLine Mic for maximum convenience.Learn more about myControl App
Take a quick tour on how to use StreamLine Mic:
- StreamLine Mic
- Lanyards (of different lengths)
- USB charging cable
- USB power cable & plug
- Automatic pairing with hearing aids
- Wireless audio streaming in stereo quality, including music
- Hands-free phone calls
- Remote microphone to help you hear a speaker in noisy situations over a distance of up to 20 meters
- Rotating clip
- Multi-function button
- Volume up/down and program up buttons
Fully automatic pairing
Pair StreamLine Mic with your hearing aids in three easy steps:
- Switch StreamLine Mic off and on
- Switch the hearing aids off and on
- Place both hearing aids next to StreamLine Mic (maximum distance: 20cm)
The pairing process starts automatically where the status display flashes yellow. As soon as pairing is complete, the status display turns yellow.
Pair StreamLine Mic with your Bluetooth device (e.g. smartphone) in three easy steps:
- Make sure that your device’s Bluetooth is on (via “settings” menu)
- Press StreamLine Mic’s multi-function button and “+” button simultaneously for about 6 seconds. The status display starts flashing blue. (You now have 3 minutes to finish pairing.)
- Click on “StreamLine Mic” in your device’s Bluetooth menu (if a PIN is requested, enter “0000”). As soon as pairing is complete, the status display turns blue.
Pairing only needs to be performed once. Subsequently, the pairing activates as soon as the hearing aids, StreamLine Mic and Bluetooth device are switched on.
- Bluetooth FW version 4.2 or newer
Intuitive LED display
Effortless handling: The intuitive LED display provides an overview of connected devices, different functions, and the battery status of StreamLine Mic.
Flashing orange: StreamLine Mic is charging while switched off.
Orange: Charging complete and StreamLine Mic is switched off.
Flashing green: StreamLine Mic is charging while switched on.
Green: StreamLine Mic is switched on and not charging.
Green fades away: Charging complete and StreamLine Mic is switched on.
Red: Battery low
Flashing yellow: Searching for hearing aids
Yellow: StreamLine Mic is connected to hearing aids but not with any other devices (e.g. smartphone)
Flashing green: Incoming phone call
Green: Phone call in progress
Flashing blue: StreamLine Mic is ready to be connected to a Bluetooth device (e.g. smartphone).
Blue: StreamLine Mic is connected to a Bluetooth device (e.g. smartphone).
Flashing magenta: Remote microphone mode available
Magenta: Remote microphone active
Orange: Audio streaming in progress (e.g. music)
How to handle StreamLine Mic
StreamLine Mic FAQs
- With which hearing aid models is the StreamLine Mic compatible?
Currently, StreamLine Mic is compatible with all Signia Nx hearing aids with Bluetooth connectivity.
- With which mobile devices is the StreamLine Mic compatible?
The StreamLine Mic enables direct connectivity to the following devices:
- Bluetooth-enabled Android devices
- Bluetooth-enabled Apple devices
- Bluetooth-enabled PCs, laptops and older phones
For all devices mentioned above, the Bluetooth FW version should be 4.2 or higher.
- Do I need an app to use the StreamLine Mic?
No, you do not necessarily need an app to use the StreamLine Mic. However, you can use the myControl App (from app version 2.2 onwards) as a remote control to control the microphone volume.
- Can I control the StreamLine Mic volume via myControl App on every mobile device and with every app version?
No, there is a limitation on that. This functionality is available with the myControl App version 2.2 and is compatible with Android devices.
Click here for the list of Android smartphone compatibility
- Do I need a special hearing program to use the StreamLine Mic?
No. You do not need to have a special hearing program to use StreamLine Mic.
In this way, the StreamLine Mic offers the wearers a very convenient plug-and-play solution.
- With how many Bluetooth devices can the StremLine Mic be paired?
StreamLine Mic can be paired with max. eight (8) Bluetooth devices.
Nevertheless, only one (1) Bluetooth source can be used actively at the same time.
Pairing has to be done only once. StreamLine Mic connects to the first Bluetooth device within reach automatically. To switch to another device, the Bluetooth connection of the active device has to be disabled.
- What is the battery runtime of the StreamLine Mic? Can I follow the charging status on the device?
The StreamLine Mic provides up to 6 hours battery runtime with full functionality, i.e. continuous streaming.
Full charge takes approximately 2 hours.
The StreamLine Mic can be charged via USB or usual plug-in (all necessary cables are included in the package).
The charging status can be followed very intuitively via the different colors of the device’s power status indicator.